DURATION : 05 DAY ON TREK
Day 01: Pathankot – Mcleod Ganj (1768 Mts.) – Arrivel Day
Pick up from Pathankot Railway Station and transfer Mcleod Ganj total distance 100KM.After fresh up walk around Bhagsu Nag and Mcleod Ganj for acclimatization.O/N stay at Hotel.
Day 02: McLeod Ganj – Naddi – BAHL (23oo Mts.) - Trek Starts
Arrivel Mcleod Ganj from Delhi after that we start little trek from Naddi the road head side to Bahl Camping site .A leveled walk from Naddi takes us to Bahl.Lunch on the camp site. O/N Camp near a small stream close to the village.
Day 03: Bahl – Triund (2875 Mts. / 09 Kms.)
Early start is recommended as the mountain trail continues uphill for most of the day. Cross the Bhated River and follow a rough trail which climbs steeply through the forest to Galu Temple. From here the terrain changes to a wide paved mountain path as we continue our gradual uphill climb all the way till Triund. Triund is set on an alpine meadow, high up on a ridge facing snow capped peaks of Dhauladhar on one side and beautiful Kangra Valley on the other. Camp here for the overnight stay.
Day 04: Triund – McLeod Ganj (Dharamsala) via Leta
The finest stretch the trekking in the mountains will be the return journey back to Dharamsala, which is downhill. We pass through a beautiful water fall before finishing our trek at Bhagsu Nag Village near a Hindu Temple. O/N stay at Hotel
Day 05: Mcleod ganj-Patahnkot drop
After lunch drive back to Patahnkot railway station drop.TOUR END
The above package includes:
- All trekking arrangements including sleeping tents (Alpine shape), sleeping mattresses, toilet tents, dinning tent, kitchen tent, etc.
- English speaking mountain guide.
- Cook & kitchen helper.
- Camp boys and Mules for luggage.
- All meals during the trek starting from lunch on day 01 of the trek till lunch on the last day of the trek.
- Rock Climbing and Rappeling.
- Hotel with APAI.
- Transport as per Itinerary pathankot to pathankot.
The package does not include:
- Any air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Main meals at the hotel or any other place other than on the trek.
- Insurance of any kind (personal, medical, accidental etc.)
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, phone bill, tips etc.
- Emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost includes head.