DURATION 05 days
DAY 01: Mcleodganj - Triund (2875m) Trek/9 km
Its is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of deodar, oak and rhododendron. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of whole Kangra valley on one side and Dhauladhar mountain range on the other. Night stay in a tents or private guest houses.
DAY 02: Triund - Lahesh Cave (3500m) Trek/6Km
This is an acclimatization day. After a short ascent from Triund traverse a ridge to reach Laka Got a temporary shepherd camp. Laka Got is situated at the snout of small glacier, which is full of snow and ice in early summer, and the snow melts away during the monsoon. From Laka Got it is a sleep ascent for 2 km. Over rocky ridge to reach Lahesh cave. Night stay in the cave of camp at Laka Got.
DAY 03: Lahesh Cave - Indrahaar Pass (4350m) Trek-4 Km
Start early in the morning, the weather gets bad in the afternoon. In early summer April to May the trail is full of snow and requires good equipment. During post mansoon Sept. to Nov. There is no snow or ice and there is narrow trail going up to the pass. It takes about three hours to the pass and another three hours to come down. From the pass entire Pir Panjal range of central Himalayas is a sight to behold. Back to Laka Got or Khabrotu for night saty.
DAY 04: Laka Got - Guna Devi (2600m) Trek/10 km
This trek passes through a dense forest of mixed variety leopards and bears are often sighted as they abound in these forest. At Guna Devi there is small temple of Kali and place to stay where water and electricity is available.
DAY 05 : Guna Devi - Bahl - Naddi - Mcleod Ganj (1768m) Trek/6km
After breakfast we start walk downhill to Bahl River from there laveled walk to Naddi and Mcleod Ganj.Afternoon we reach at Mcleod Ganj.TREK END.
- Transport cost for private departures is extra and can be provided to you once we know the dates, choice of vehicle and the group size.
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 06.
- Porter/mules for client baggage (one bag per client not weighing more than 15 kgs)
- Camping equipment – international quality equipment will be provided
- Professional guide
- Park entry fee & all applicable taxes
Pacakge does not Include
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleod ganj (can be arranged by us on request)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.