DURATION : 03 DAY ON TREK
Day 01: McLeod Ganj – Naddi – BAHL (23oo Mts.) - Trek Starts
Arrivel Mcleod Ganj from Delhi after that we start little trek from Naddi the road head side to Bahl Camping site .A leveled walk from Naddi takes us to Bahl.Lunch on the camp site. O/N Camp near a small stream close to the village.
Day 04: Bahl - Triund (2875 Mts. / 09 Kms.)
Early start is recommended as the mountain trail continues uphill for most of the day. Cross the Bhated River and follow a rough trail which climbs steeply through the forest to Galu Temple. From here the terrain changes to a wide paved mountain path as we continue our gradual uphill climb all the way till Triund. Triund is set on an alpine meadow, high up on a ridge facing snow capped peaks of Dhauladhar on one side and beautiful Kangra Valley on the other. Camp here for the overnight stay.
Day 03: Triund – McLeod Ganj (Dharamsala) via Leta
The finest stretch the trekking in the mountains will be the return journey back to Dharamsala, which is downhill. We pass through a beautiful water fall before finishing our trek at Bhagsu Nag Village near a Hindu Temple. Trek Ends. We drive from Bhagsu Nag to the hotel/campsite by cars.
The above package includes:
- All trekking arrangements including sleeping tents (Alpine shape), sleeping mattresses, toilet tents, dinning tent, kitchen tent, etc.
- English speaking mountain guide.
- Cook & kitchen helper.
- Camp boys and Mules for luggage.
- All meals during the trek starting from lunch on day 01 of the trek till lunch on the last day of the trek.
- Rock Climbing and Rappeling.
The package does not include:
- Any air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Transportation of any kind other than mentioned above.
- Main meals at the hotel or any other place other than on the trek.
- Insurance of any kind (personal, medical, accidental etc.)
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, phone bill, tips etc.
- Emergency evacuation charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost includes head.