DURATION 04 days
DAY 01: Mcleod ganj - Kareri village (1870m) Trek/13km
The trek is goes through the pine forests and crosses several tribal villages on the way. Kareri is a Gaddi tribal village. Night stay in one of the village houses or in tents.
DAY 02: Kareri village to Kareri Lake (3250m) Trek/14 km
Trail goes through mixed forests of oak, rhododendron and pine. First 2 Km is a level walk and then there is sleep ascent along Kareri Nullah Stream which has to be crossed over a number of times over improvised wooden bridges.
Night stay in tents at bank of Kareri Lake.
DAY 03: Kareri Lake to Guna Temple (2400 m) Trek/14 km
After a short from the lake, is a steep descent through the forest to guna temple.
Night stay at temple.
DAY 04: Guna Temple to Mcleod Ganj back.
- Transport cost for private departures is extra and can be provided to you once we know the dates, choice of vehicle and the group size.
- All vegetarian meals beginning with breakfast on Day 01 to breakfast on Day 06.
- Porter/mules for client baggage (one bag per client not weighing more than 15 kgs)
- Camping equipment – international quality equipment will be provided
- Professional guide
- Park entry fee & all applicable taxes
Package does not include
- Travel between Delhi and Mcleod ganj (can be arranged by us on request)
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.