MANALI TO LADAKH BIKE TRIP
Manali to Ladakh Bike Trip: It is counted among the best adventure experiences in the Land of High Passes. The adventure of riding your bike through Ladakh calls for tourists from around the globe. The 10 Day and 9 Night bike tour is truly one of the lifetime opportunities. Get ready to experience unforgettable memories with this well-planned itinerary.
The highlight of this tour is riding through the tough roads and High Mountain passes on your bike. Experience Ladakhi culture, a visit to Khardung La Pass, the highest motorable pass in the world along with visit to Pangong Tso, one of the most famous and breathtaking lakes in the world.
9 Nights / 10 Days
Start: Manali / End: Manal
Day 1 Arrive in Manali (By Bus)
Day 2 Manali – Jispa (150 km)
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges in Himachal and Ladakh, twin sharing basis
- 350cc Royal Enfields for riders, tour leader and tour guide
- Tour leader and tour guide
- Luggage racks and bungee cords for strapping on soft luggage
- Backup pickup Tempo or Balero pickup and mechanic
- First aid kit and oxygen cylinder & Helmets
- All Hotels with breakfast & dinner
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Bus fare @ INR 950 per person / per way
- Tour leaders will collect a kitty to pay for all these expenses.
- Alcohol and other beverages.
- Petrol – all riders will be expected to pay their own fuel bills at petrol stations. The kitty will pay for spare fuel that we carry in the back-up truck – we will need to top up tanks in Pang and Sarchu and there are no petrol pumps in this area. Petrol cost Minimum INR 3000 & Maximum INR 4000 approximately.
- Gloves, jackets, boots, strap.
- Service tax extra @ 9% of the total bill amount.