MANALI TO MANIKARAN: Manikaran is a small town situated some 45 km from Kullu in Himachal Pradesh. Towards the northern side of Manikaran, there is the Harinder Mountain and on the south is the Parvati River. The place is very important and holy for both Sikhs and Hindus due to the gurudwaras and temples that dot Manikaran.
Day-1 Arrival at Manali
Local visits. Arrive at Manali (6500+ ft asl), a renowned Himalayan destination in Himachal Pradesh. Afternoon visit to local sightseeing options such as Hadimba Temple, Vashisht hot water springs, Manu Temple and Arjun Gufa.
Day-2 Rohtang Excursion. Solang Valley Adventure
Half-day excursion to Rohtang Pass (42 kms – 12000+ ft asl). Rohtang pass is one area where one may get snow in Summer. Guests enjoy snow experience. On the way back visit Solang Valley, hub of adventure sports in Manali such as Paragliding, Zorbing etc. Solang Valley turns into a Ski resort in Winter.
Day-3 Manikaran or Jana Waterfalls Excursion
Day excursion to Kullu Valley and Manikaran hotwater springs / Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara (80+ kms one way from Manali) or visit Jana waterfalls, a perennial waterfall at 40 kms from Manali (Jana waterfall is perennial and it is recommended to also have lunch at one of the Dhabas around here).
Day-4 Manali – Manikaran. Enroute Rafting
Proceed to Manikaran (80 kms – 2.5 hrs) enroute visit Kullu. Guests also have option to explore White water rafting. Evening visit to Hot springs, Temples and Manikaran Sahib Gurdwara.
Depart for onward journey.
Package Starting :- Rs. 8500 Per Person.
- Welcome Drink Of Arrivel
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis.
- MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Volvo (Delhi – Manali – Delhi).
- Enroute Of Kullu.
- One Day Sightseeing of Snow Point (Rohtang Pass Or Solang Valley)
- Half Day Sightseeing of Manali Local.
- One Day Sightseeing of Manikaran
- A 24×7 Assistance
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.