Resting in the lap of Himachal Himalayas, Shimla, Manali & Dharamshal are three of the best hills stations in India and our tour package makes you explore the exquisiteness of both these places. From the Hadimba Temple of Manali, to the Jakhu Temple of Shimla; our 6 nights and 7 days takes you to every tourist hotspot. Further, we also make prior arrangements for your accommodation and commutation, so that your Shimla Manali Dharamshala Holidays are spent in peace and with happiness.
Highlights of the tour:-
- Valley of God ‘Kullu’
- Mystic Heaven ‘Manali’
- Adventure Valley ‘Solang Valley’
- Queen of Hill Station ‘Shimla’
- The Mall Road ‘Shopping Plaza’
- Treasure Paradise ‘Kufri’
- Second Lhasa
- Land Of Dalai Lama
- Bhagsunag Temple
Over view Of Package:
Duration 5Nights/6 Days
No of Pax 02Adults (couple)
Destination Delhi / Shimla/Manali/Dharamshala/ Del
Vehicle offered 01 Desir (Air Condition) (Sightseeing Transfers)
No. of Room Deluxe Rooms
Tour Price Inclusions:
· Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel for 02Adults 01Deluxe Rooms
02 Nights in Manali.
02 Nights in Shimla
01 night in Dharamshala
· Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner (As per the hotel food policy)
· MAP Meal Plan 6Breakfasts + 6 Dinners.
· Entire tour by an Air Conditioned Desir
· Pick up From Delhi and drop at Delhi .
· All Sight Seeing, Manali City Tour, Solang Valley, Kullu Valley, Shimla, Kufri, Dharamshala and Dalhousie sightseeing as per itinerary……………
· Individual cab for all sightseeing.
· Vehicle will be on as per the itinerary, not on disposal basis.
· Inclusive Of All the applicable taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Hotel Luxury Tax, Hotel Service tax, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance and Driver Exp). Except Govt. Service Tax
Note: A.C will only works in plain areas and will be switched off in Himachal Pradesh..
Tour Price Exclusion:
· Govt. Service Tax 5 %.
· NGT/Green Tax for Rohtang Pass sightseeing.
. Heater Charges 350-400/-
. Any Adventures activity
· Air fare / train fare.
· Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
· Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
· Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
· Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
· Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
· High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
· Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
· Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
· Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural calamities, like heavy snow fall, land slide, political disturbances, strikes etc.
· Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
· If any activity/sightseeing done twice
· Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
· Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
· Any up-gradation in the room category or air line class
· Extra water bottle charges
· Medicines required if any
· Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column…
Day 01:Delhi to Shimla
Day 03: Manali
After Breakfast at 9am Travel to Manali from Shimla, 7 Hours Journey and reach Manali in the evening, check in in the hotel, fresh up and then visit Manali Mall Road in the evening can do local shopping there and then back to hotel in the night, overnight stay in the hotel
After breakfast proceed towards Solang Valley and enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (Cost not included), Return to hotel by evening, followed by Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner (Timing 8:00 to 10:00 for Both)
Note: – Rohtang Pass Sightseeing will be provided as per Govt. or Administration notification, Rohtang pass might be closed due to heavy snow falls or scheduled maintenance. (Rohtang pass sightseeing depends upon permissions). In case Govt. not allowed Vehicle for Rohtang pass Sightseeing then guest has to pay additional Charges for alternative Option).
Special Honeymoon Inclusions in Manali Hotel
01 Flower Bed decoration
02 Honeymoon cake (once during the stay)
IMPORTANT NOTEPackage the above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement
Check in time in hotel is 12:00 noon. (Early check in is subject to availability) & Check out time of the hotel is 10:00 a
We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather or Breakdown & are not liable for it.
Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities of Hotel, Services, Aids etc available here cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination. Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e. 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
We may reschedule the sightseeing days due to closing of any monument during that particular day as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
Extra cost would be applicable for any unforeseen Mishappening.
To confirm the package only 30% of the total tour package cost must deposited in Our Company’s Account with screenshot. After receiving the payment a booking voucher will be issued to you who ensure the Hotel, Cab/ Volvo and other services & must be carried during your Journey. The Remaining 70% of the Payment must be submitted on the very first day in Manali, in a form of cash only at Manali Head office.
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
· For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 10 days prior of tour date.
· INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
· If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable.
· The Company posses full right to Change the Package Costing due to Increment in Tariff & Taxes of Hotels, Transportation or any other services.
Thank you for going through above details, hope so you find everything in order.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
· 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
· 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
· 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
· 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
· There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.*********
All toll taxes, parking fees.
Cab covering Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Mclodeganj and then dropping at Delhi.
This package don’t include the following things: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at Hotel.
Any other adventure activity if customer want to do in Dharamshala.(Paragliding, Trekking or Camping).
Shimla Manali Dharamshala Click Here To Download Itinerary